|Program Memory Type||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes)||384B|
|No of I/O Lines||3|
|Number Of Timers||1|
|Supply Voltage||2V to 5.5V|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
Features and Applications
The PIC10F200 is a low-cost, high-performance, 8-bit, fullystatic, Flash-based CMOS microcontroller. It employs a RISC architecture with only 33 single-word/ single-cycle instructions. All instructions are single cycle (1 μs) except for program branches, which take two cycles. It delivers performance in an order of magnitude higher than competitors in the same price category. The easy-to-use and easy to remember instruction set reduces development time significantly.
PIC10F200T-I/OT is part of the PIC10F Series family with a 8-Bit Flash Microcontroller.It can sustain standard temperature ranges from -40 to 125 and has 6 pin in SOT package. This device is lead free.
- Available in either SOT-23 or 2x3 DFN packaging.
- Precision 4 MHz internal oscillator.
- Baseline Core with 33 Instructions, 2 Stack Levels.
- All single-cycle Instructions.
- except for program branches which are two cycles.
- 12-bit wide instructions 8-bit wide data path.
- 25 mA source/sink current I/O.
- Low power (100nA) sleep current.
- One 8-bit timer (TMR0).
- Watchdog timer (WDT).
- In Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) capability.
- In-Circuit debugging support.
- Programmable code protection.