|Supply Voltage||5V to 27V|
|Operating Temp Range||-40°C to +150°C|
Features and Applications
The TJA1020T/CM,118 is a LIN transceiver, available in SOIC-8 plastic package.
This device is interface between the LIN master/slave protocol controller and the physical bus in a Local Interconnect Network. It is primarily intended for in-vehicle sub-networks using baud rates from 2.4 up to 20 Kbaud.
- Baud rate up to 20 Kbaud
- Very low ElectroMagnetic Emission (EME)
- High ElectroMagnetic Immunity (EMI)
- Low slope mode for an even further reduction of EME
- Passive behaviour in unpowered state
- Input levels compatible with 3.3 and 5 V devices
- Very low current consumption in sleep mode with local and remote wake-up
- Transmit data (TXD) dominant time-out function
- Bus terminal and battery pin protected against transients in the automotive environment (ISO7637)
- Bus terminal short-circuit proof to battery and ground
- Thermally protected