Amphenol ix Industrial™ Series Industrial Ethernet Connectors
The Amphenol ix Industrial™ series of ethernet connectors meet the growing demands of Industry 4.0 and Cloud to Factory floor Ethernet connectivity. The fully-capable IEC 61076-3-124 compliant 10-position connector is capable of handling Cat6A performance, in a compact package that is 70% smaller than the size of a typical RJ45 connector.
The ix Industrial™ series of ethernet connectors feature 10mm connector pitch, a robust 2-point metal latching, 360-degree shielding for EMI immunity, poised to meet the needs of new higher density Industrial Ethernet communication designs.
The ix Industrial™ is ideal for use in equipment for Factory and Process Automation, Machine to Machine communication, Robotics, Sensors, Human Interface devices, and all devices requiring Ethernet IoT connectivity in a highly automated Industrial environment.
- Complies with IEC61076-3-124
- 75% smaller than RJ45
- 10 position connector with Cat6A 10GBASE-T performance and PoE capability
- 360° shielding through mated pair
- 2-point metal latching
- Heavy duty shield solder hold-down tabs on PCB mount receptacles
- 5000 mating cycles
- Field terminable IDC plugs with solder options
- Keyed housings (Type-A, -B, -C)
- Fully qualified second source intermateable with other vendors’ products
- 10mm connector pitch provides greater port density
- Supports Ethernet/IP and common protocols including Profinet, DeviceNet, EtherCAT, Modbus and others
- Provides excellent EMI immunity for use in electrically noisy environments
- Extremely robust mating to prevent accidental disconnection, and more durable than RJ45 latch
- Provides secure connection to the PCB protecting SMT joint integrity under mechanical stresses
- High durability
- Ease of custom cabling or repair in the field with IDC contacts
- Solder version for high volume assembly
- Controlled mating for Ethernet, Signal/Bus, other ports