Telehealth Vitals Monitor Reference Kit
Microchip and Melexis have joined forces to create a Telehealth Vitals Monitor development kit that helps medical clients meet the increased demands of designing smart, connected and secure IoT-enabled medical devices.
The Telehealth Vitals Monitor Reference Kit combines Microchip’s CPU, power, Bluetooth connectivity, and security with Melexis’ contactless temperature sensors, offering you a full range of solutions in one kit.
Telehealth Vitals Monitor - Basic Structure
Vitals Monitor Demo - Function Block Diagram
- Wired and wireless connectivity solutions
- Medical device level security/authentication solutions
- Complete IoT and Cloud-based solutions
- Innovative, safe and user-friendly low power touch and input sensing solutions
- MCUs that attain higher processing power/lower latency/reduced power/reduced code size –Core Independent Peripherals
- Product that meets extreme low power requirements
- Stringent quality and uncommon product stability to lighten medical customers’ regulatory burden
Melexis Features & Benefits
- A broad portfolio of non-contact medical thermometer Ics
- Unique solution for health monitoring wearables
- Medical accuracy & small size: 3x3x1mm
- Does not rely on constant skin contact which is often hard /impossible to guarantee.
- Immune to external heat sources so there is a10X reduction in complexity of design
- Simplifying integration into end products
- Eliminates the need for end of line calibration by the customer.
- Factory calibrated suitable for medical Class II devices since 2009ow power consumption driver (1measurement/min @60μW)