Panasonic’s ECQ-UA Series Metallized Polypropylene Film Capacitors benefit from an original in-house patterned metallization process with a fuse mechanism function.
This unique technology delivers stable capacitance levels over the product lifetime and higher reliability of the application. Functioning as interference suppression Capacitors, the ECQ-UA Series is ideal for a broad spectrum of applications including input/output filtering for charging stations or the input side of On-Board chargers, industrial power supplies, the range of EV/PHEV applications, and renewable energy infrastructure. The AEC-Q200 compliance of the ECQ-UA Series ensures that these Film Capacitors are meeting the most stringent quality standards in the industry.
These ECQ-UA Series Film Capacitors feature an operating temperature range of -40°C to 110°C, a rated voltage of 275V.AC up to 310 V.AC and a nominal capacitance range of 0.1μF up to 10μF. A flame-retardant plastic case and non-combustible resin are utilized leading to accreditation under UL/CSA and European safety regulation for Class X2. All the products are fully RoHS and REACH compliant.
ECQ-UA Series Film Capacitors for automotive applications offer high humidity resistance (THB test: 85°C, 85%, 240V.AC, 1000 hours with 310V.AC rated products) and high thermal shock resistance (-40°C ⇔ 85°C, 1000 cycles).
ECQ-UA Series Features
- Flame-Retardant Plastic Case and Non-Combustible Resin
- RoHS Directive Compliant
- Operating Temperature Range of -40°C to 110°C
- Capacitance Range of 0.1μF up to 10μF
- Rated Voltage of 275 V.AC Extendable to 310 V.AC
- High Humidity Resistance (THB Test: 85°C, 85%, 240V.AC, 1000 hours)
- High Thermal Shock Resistance (-40°C ⇔ 85°C, 1000 Cycles)
ECQ-UA Series Benefits
- Design In For Extremely Long-Term Outdoor Use
- Fuse Function Causes Open Circuits Upon Most Failures
- Flame Resistant Coating