Renesas RA4E1 Group of Microcontrollers (MCUs)
100 MHz Arm® Cortex®-M33 Based with Balanced Low Power Consumption & Optimized Feature Integration
The Renesas RA4E1 group of MCUs is a family of high-performance microcontrollers, using the Arm® Cortex®-M33 core with TrustZone.
Built on a highly efficient 40nm process, the RA4E1 MCU group is supported by an open and flexible ecosystem concept, the Flexible Software Package (FSP), and is the perfect entry point microcontroller into the RA MCU family.
The Renesas RA4E1 is suitable for entry IoT applications requiring value optimized feature and connectivity integration, total system cost reduction and an optimized mixture of high performance with the lowest active power consumption down to 81µA/MHz running the CoreMark®
- Entry-Line with value optimized feature and connectivity integration with USB 2.0 Full-Speed Device, serial communication, CAN, QSPI, wide temperature range, and advanced analog
- System cost reduction with more available GPIOs, lower PCB cost by High-Speed On-Chip Oscillator with ±0.25% precision using FLL, DataFlash, Low-Voltage detection, Internal Reset Function, and many more
- Hardware and Software compatibility and scalability from the RA family Entry-Line to the Mainstream-line and ASSP-products
- General purpose
- Home Appliances (Smart Coffee Machine)
- Smart Home and Building Automation (Voice command, Smart IoT Air Filter)
- Industrial sensor hub for flow, humidity, temperature, etc.
- Home entertainment
RA4E1 MCU Series Block Diagram