Renesas RA6T1 Microcontroller (MCU) Group
Supported by the Flexible Software Package (FSP)
The Renesas RA6T1 Group of microcontrollers (MCUs), as part of the wide scalable RA6 Series, is optimized for enhanced motor control with various peripherals and memory.
Built on a highly efficient 40nm process, the RA6T1 MCU is suitable for motor control applications, simplifying the design process for engineers. The Renesas RA6T1 is supported by the Flexible Software Package (FSP) including a motor control specific control code algorithm, which makes the RA6T1 a perfect choice for quick time to market.
The RA6T1 handles a range of motor control applications, including Smart Home (air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, dishwashers and more); Industrial Automation (AC drive, pumps, compressors, line conveyors, fans, solar inverters, HVAC systems, digital power supply).
RA6T1 MCU Features
- 120MHz Arm® Cortex®-M4
- 256kB – 512kB Flash memory and 64kB SRAM
- 8kB Data Flash to store data as in EEPROM
- Scalable from 64-pin to 100-pin packages
- General PWM Timer - Enhanced High Resolution
- 12-bit A/D Converter
- High-Speed Analog Comparator
- Programmable Gain Amplifier
- CAN 2.0B
- SCI (UART, Simple SPI, Simple I2C)
- SPI/ I2C Multimaster Interface