TAIYO YUDEN Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
TAIYO YUDEN’s multilayer ceramic capacitors meet the requirements of advanced technologies and production systems by utilizing innovative materials, higher capacity and size reduction.
These MLCC Capacitors are designed with an innovative thinning sheet technology that enables process control at the particle level, which allows for a higher capacity while reducing size. With capacitances of up to 1000µF, TAIYO YUDEN Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors are ideal for communication devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs, in addition to DC-DC converters (for input and output) and switching power supplies (secondary side).
- Monolithic structure provides higher reliability
- A wide range of capacitance values available in standard case sizes.
- The use of nickel as electrode material and plating processing improve the solderability and heat resistance characteristics. It also prevents migration and raises the level of reliability.
- Low equivalent series resistance(ESR) provides superior noise absorption characteristics"
- Communication equipment
- (cellular phone, wireless applications, etc.)
- General digital circuit
- Power supply bypass capacitors
- Liquid crystal modules
- Liquid crystal drive voltage lines
- LSI, IC, converters (both for input and output)
- Smoothing capacitors
- DC-DC converters (for both input and output)
- Switching power supplies (secondary side)