onsemi RSL10 Sensor Development Kit
Easily develop IoT applications with leading sensor technology
The onsemi RSL10 Sensor Development Kit is a compact and a comprehensive platform to easily develop IoT applications with leading sensor technology and the industry's lowest power Bluetooth® Low Energy SoC. Several applications including industrial wearables, asset monitoring, smart sensing solutions can be easily developed on this platform.
The compact RSL10 platform features a full range of sensors including environmental, inertial (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope and a low-power smart hub for motion sensing), a geomagnetic sensor, and an ambient light sensor.
In addition to monitoring the various sensor values, the accompanying mobile application (RSL10 Sense and Control), connects to several cloud services (AWS, IBM®, Azure ™, etc.) enabling a true end-to-end solution development.
RSL10 Sensor Kit variants:
- RSL10-SENSE-GEVK (base version)
- RSL10-SENSE-DB-GEVK (debug version)
Both variants ship with a CR2032 coin cell battery and a flexible NFC Antenna. On the debug (-DB) variant, the 10-pin debug header is populated and a Segger J-Link LITE CortexM debugger that connects to this header is also shipped. A needle connector (E.g.:TC2050 ) is required on the base variant for debugging.
See how a Bluetooth Low Energy radio system can achieve run-time of ten years on a small coin cell battery in an article by By Bob Card Americas Marketing Manager at onsemi.
- Based on the RSL10 System-in-Package (SiP)
- Bluetooth 5 certified
- Certified to international wireless regulations (CE, IC, KC, MIC, FCC)
- Configurable, low-power sensors
- Ambient Light Sensor
- BHI160 (Integrated low power smart hub, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope)
- BMM150 (Low Power, Low Noise 3-axis digital geomagnetic sensor)
- BME680 (Integrated high-accuracy gas, pressure, humidity and temperature sensor)
- INMP522 (Ultra-low noise digital Microphone)
- APTF1616 (Programmable RGB LED)
- N24RF64 (64kB NFC EEPROM)
- 3 programmable push-buttons
- Supported by the RSL10 Sense and Control mobile app for cloud connectivity (Google Play™) (iOS®)