Dear Future Electronics Valued Customers and Partners,
Despite the Mississippi statewide shelter-in-place issued on April 1st by Governor Tate Reeves, our Southaven, MS Distribution Center remains fully operational.
In addition, we would like to assure all our partners that our distribution centers Worldwide are in full working order. We continue to ship and receive all products in a timely manner following our world-class, quality-driven standard operating procedures.
As an important partner in your supply chain, we have also taken significant precautionary measures to ensure the continuity of our operations and the safety of our employees. On that note, we have implemented the following additional measures:
- We are working closely with local authorities to ensure compliance with all legislated safety measures
- We follow a temperature screening procedure prior to every shift
- We have increased the number of cleaning staff and services available in our facilities
- Complete workstation wipe downs have been implemented between shifts
- To minimize contact, we have created split shifts and breaks
- We are providing additional hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes and other cleaning products
- We have prohibited carriers and couriers from entering our distribution center common areas
- All visitor tours have been postponed until further notice
Future Electronics is committed to providing our partners with seamless business continuity and operations.
Corporate Vice President, Global Distribution Operations