Manufacturer Part #
EV2607 Linear Li-Ion Battery Charger Power Management Evaluation Board
|Mfr. Name:||Monolithic Power Systems|
|Application Type:||Battery Management|
Features & Applications
The EV2607DL-00A is an evaluation board for the MP2607, a linear, high? performance single cell Li-Ion battery charger integrated system power path management. It takes power input from either AC adapter or USB port to power the system and charge the battery independently.
The charger section features trickle charge, constant current (CC) and constant voltage (CV) charging modes with programmable charge current, charging termination and charge status.
The system power path management function ensures continuous supply to the system.It features a low drop-out regulator from input to system and a switch from battery to system. If the input is valid, the power path management separates charging function and powering system load. If the input is removed, the system load will be powered by battery.
- 12V maximum Voltage for the input source
- Selectable Input Power Sources from AC Adapter or USB Port
- Programmable Charge Current
- Built-in current limit for USB port
- Complete Power Path Management for Simultaneously Powering the System and Charging the Battery.
0.75% VBATT Accuracy
- Thermal Protection
- Fault and Charge Status Indicator
- Built-in Timer for Charge Termination