Manufacturer Part #
L6470 Series Motor Driver Evaluation Board
|Application Type:||Motor Control|
Features & Applications
The EVAL6470 is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver & can evaluate all features of L6470.
The EVAL6470 demonstration board is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the dSPIN Evaluation Software, the board allows the engineer to investigate all the features of the L6470 device.
In particular, the board can be used to check the voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6470 parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- SPI with daisy-chain feature
- Socket for external resonator or crystal
- SW input
- Thermal resistance junction-to-ambient of 40 °C/W (typical)
- Suitable to be used in combination with STEVAL-PCC009V2