Manufacturer Part #
Fully Integrated Stepper Motor Driver Mounting the L6470 in a High PowerSO Pkg
|Application Type:||Motor Control|
Features & Applications
The EVAL6470PD is a Fully Integrated microstepping motor driver demonstration board. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and dSPIN evaluation software, which allows the engineer to investigate all the features of the L6470 device.
In particular, the board can be used to check the voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6470 parameters in order to fit the application requirements.The EVAL6470PD supports the daisy-chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6470 in multimotor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Ar.m.s.
- Dual SPI connector (daisy-chain configuration suitable)
- SW input
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- High thermal performance (Rthj-a12 °C/W typical)
- Suitable for use in combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2
- Multimotor Applications