Manufacturer Part #
Evaluation and Demo Boards and Kits for MCP3905 Series
Features & Applications
The MCP3905A series of Evaluation board is designed (using the new MCP3905A device) to test out a variety of energy meter designs.
On the input side high voltage line and load AC-plug headers are included, along with mounting holes for shunts, current transformers, and screw-type connections for wiring. On the output side a large prototype area is included along with optical isolation and a standard PICtail header for experiment with a variety of PIC-based energy meter designs.
- Uses the new MCP3905A device
- Evaluation system for a variety of energy meter designs
- Easy connection to line and load experiments with AC plug and screw-type connections
- PIC demonstration board connections (PICtail) with optical isolator
- On-board power supply circuitry for power-supply evaluation and experimentation
- Resistive network with mechanical potentiometer for calibration experimentation
- Jumpers for gain and frequency selection