Manufacturer Part #
Development Kit for the ZNEO Z16F Series of Flash Microcontrollers
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
1 per Bulk
Zilog Z16F2800100ZCOG - Product Specification
Zilog Z16F2800100ZCOG - Technical Attributes
|Application Type:||Embedded Control|
$Features & Applications
Zilog is a trusted supplier of application specific, embedded system-on-chip (SoC) solutions for the industrial and consumer markets.This evaluation board uses the Z16F2811AL20SG silicon.
The ZNEO™ Z16F Series of Flash microcontrollers represents Zilog`s evolution into 16-bit processing. Use the ZNEO Z16F Series Development Kit both to evaluate and create your ZNEO Z16F Series MCU product solution. The development platform includes Zilog`s Developer Studio II (ZDS II) integrated development environment as well as a complete suite of ZNEO Z16F microcontroller architecture software tools. ZDSII provides an enviroment that streamlines code compilation and development. Tools include a language-sensitive editor, project manager, assembler, linker, librarian, debugger and a full ANSI C-Compiler!
- 16-bit optimized Single-Cycle CISC core.
- 128 KB of in-circuit programmable Flash memory.
- Highly integrated Digital/Analog peripherals.
- Operational Amplifier
- Analog Comparator
- Internal Precision Oscillator
- 4-Channel DMA Controller
- 12-bit PWM module
- Flexible communication interfaces, including two 9-bit UARTs with LIN & IrDA, I2C, ESPI.
- 12-Channel, 10-bit ADC with a time tag that supports simultaneous conversions.
1 per Bulk