Manufacturer Part #
LPC13xx Series 32 kB Flash 8 kB RAM SMT 32-Bit-Microcontroller - LQFP-48
|Core Processor:||ARM Cortex M3|
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||32kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||42|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SSP/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||4|
|Supply Voltage:||2V to 3.6V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
Features & Applications
LPC1313FBD48,151 is a ARM Cortex-M3 based microcontrollers for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption. The ARM Cortex-M3 is a next generation core that offers system enhancements such as enhanced debug features and a higher level of support block integration.
The LPC1311/13/42/43 operate at CPU frequencies of up to 72 MHz. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline and uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals. The ARM Cortex-M3 CPU also includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
- ARM Cortex-M3 processor, running at frequencies of up to 72 MHz.
- ARM Cortex-M3 built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller (NVIC).
- 32 kB (LPC1343/13)/16 kB (LPC1342)/8 kB (LPC1311) on-chip flash programming memory.
- 8 kB (LPC1343/13)/4 kB (LPC1342/11) SRAM.
- In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP) via on-chip bootloader software.
- Selectable boot-up: UART or USB (USB on LPC134x only).
- On LPC134x: USB MSC and HID on-chip drivers.
- Serial Wire Debug and Serial Wire Trace port.
- Integrated PMU (Power Management Unit) to minimize power consumption during Sleep, Deep-sleep, and Deep power-down modes.
- Single power supply (2.0 V to 3.6 V).
- Alarm systems
- White goods