Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
Minimum Order: 2,000
Multiple Of: 2,000
|No of Channels||2|
Features and Applications
The ILD217T is a Dual channel phototransistor output optocoupler. It is optically coupled pairs with a gallium arsenide infrared LED and a silicon NPN phototransistor.
The Signal information, including a DC level, can be transmitted by the device while maintaining a high degree of electrical isolation between input and output.
- Two channel coupler
- SOIC-8 surface mountable package
- Standard lead spacing of 0.05"
- Available only on tape and reel option (conforms to EIA standard 481-2)
- Isolation test voltage, 4000 VRMS
- Compatible with dual wave, vapor phase and IR reflow soldering
- Compliant to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC and in accordance to WEEE 2002/96/EC