Optics are available and in stock at Future Electronics, a leading authorized distributor of optics manufacturers such as Carclo Optics, LEDiL, Fraen, Dialight and more. We offer same-day shipping for Multiple LED Optics and Single LED Optics. Browse our portfolio of optics below.
More Information on Optics...
Future Electronics offers a vast variety of LED optics. We stock the most common part numbers categorized by parameters such as package type, number of LEDs, radiation pattern and beam type. Our parametric filters will allow you to refine your search results according to the required specifications.
Applications for LED optics include:
- Street lights
- Tunnel lights
- Flood lights
- Stadium lights
- High mast lights
- Architectural lights
- Spot lighting
- Flash lights
Choosing the right LED Optic:
With the FutureElectronics.com parametric search you can easily filter the results to match your requirements.
Typical specifications to look for are:
Types of Optics:
- Plain lenses, Fresnel lenses, TIR lenses (Total Internal Reflection)
- Singles lenses versus multi-lens arrays (multi LED optics)
- Narrow beam
- Medium beam
- Wide beam
- Elliptical beam
- Side Emitting
Key metrics used when discussing optics:
- FWHM: Full Width Half Maximum; the solid angle at which the light reaches half of its maximum intensity
- Efficiency: How much light passes through the optic.
- Cd/lm: How directive the optic is. Higher Cd/lm = narrower beam
- Distribution Type, such as Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV and Type V
Benefits of using standard optics:
- No design or tooling charges
- Many different sizes and beam patterns available
- Available with and without lens holders
- High efficiency available (>90%)
- Available for most LEDs & COBs
- Application specific optics are also available:
- Color mixing
- Street lighting
- Fluorescent tube replacement
- Low bay lighting