Catégories de produit
More Information on Drivers
What is a Driver?
A driver is an electronic device that includes a computer program which controls or operates a type of device that is often attached to a computer. A driver generally communicates with the device through the communications subsystem or computer bus to which the hardware connects. A device driver makes programming easier by acting as a translator between a hardware device and the operating systems or applications that are using it. This allows programmers to write higher-level application code independently of the specific hardware utilized by the end-user.
Types of Drivers
There are several different kinds of drivers at Future Electronics. We stock many of the most common types categorized by several parameters including Number of Outputs, Maximum Output Voltage, Nominal Operating Power, Maximum Output Current, Maximum Supply Voltage and several other attributes specific to each type of driver. Our parametric filters will allow you to refine your search results according to the required specifications.
Drivers from Future Electronics
Future Electronics has a wide range of drivers from several manufacturers. Once you decide if you need LCD Display Drivers, LED Display Drivers, LED Drivers, MOSFET / IGBT Drivers, Motor Drivers, Peripheral Drivers or Video Drivers, you will be able to choose from their technical attributes and your search results will be narrowed to match your specific driver application needs.
We deal with several manufacturers such as AMS, International Rectifier, Fairchild, Micrel Semiconductor, Microchip, ON Semiconductor, ROHM Semiconductor and STMicroelectronics, among others. You can easily refine your driver product search results by clicking your preferred driver brand from the list of manufacturers below.
Applications for Drivers:
- LCD display drivers can be used in several applications including industrial displays, telecom product displays, consumer product displays and automotive dashboard displays.
- LED display drivers can be found in a wide array of applications including digital clocks, instrumentation readouts,
- LED matrix displays, medical equipment, PDAs and mobile phones.
- Video Drivers can be used in audio-visual equipment, CD/DVD Players, PC peripherals, video special effects and multimedia imaging.
- Motor drivers can be found in relay and solenoid switching, LED and incandescent displays, automotive applications, car audios and car navigation systems.
- MOSFET / IGBT Drivers can be used in several applications including air conditioners, Stereo systems, automotive electrical load control, motor controls, battery-powered computer power management and heater control.
- Some applications for LED drivers are industrial / outdoor lighting, commercial & residential lighting, cell phone camera flash, automotive interior or tail lights, LCD backlighting and signage.
- Applications for peripheral drivers are Bluetooth devices, stereo wireless headsets, battery chargers, motor drives & DC-DC converters, wind turbine power converters and switched mode power supplies.
Choosing the Right Driver:
With the FutureElectronics.com parametric search, when looking for the right drivers, you can filter the results by category. We carry the following categories of drivers:
- LED Display Drivers
- LCD Display Drivers
- LED Drivers
- Motor Drivers
- MOSFET / IGBT Drivers
- Video Drivers
- Peripheral Drivers
Once you choose the driver category, you can narrow them down by various attributes: by maximum output voltage, number of outputs, nominal operating power, maximum supply voltage and maximum output current, to name a few. You will be able to find the right LED Drivers, Motor Drivers, MOSFET / IGBT Drivers, LED Display Drivers, LCD Display Drivers, Video Drivers or Peripheral Drivers by using these filters.
Drivers in Production Ready Packaging or R&D Quantities
If the quantity of drivers you require is less than a full reel, we offer to our customers several of our drivers in tray, tube or individual quantities that will help you avoid unneeded surplus.
Future Electronics also offers its clients a unique bonded inventory program designed to eliminate potential problems that may arise from an unpredictable supply of products that could contain raw metals and products with erratic or long lead times. Talk with your nearest Future Electronics branch and find out more on how you and your company can avoid possible shortages.