Murata Type 2AB Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Module
75% less square area than CoB solution
Murata’s Type2AB module is designed as an ultra-small, high quality and lower power consumption UWB module. Ideally suited for small, battery operated IoT devices and applications, the module is based on the Qorvo DW3110/3120 and Nordic nRF52840 chipsets.
Overall, the Murata 2AB is a versatile and reliable UWB module that is well-suited for a wide range of applications.
- Support Channels : Band 5 & 9
- UWB Chip set : Qorvo DW3110/3120
- FCC/IC/TELEC Reference Certified
- Hostless module Integrated Nordic IC / nRF52840 which also have Bluetooth Low Energy function for waking up UWB and updating FW.
- Integrated 3-Axis sensor for saving battery
- Reference clock for UWB and MCU are embedded
Evaluate RF performance to enter the AT command via serial terminal. If customer re-program the demo-FW into the module, also can evaluate simple TWR and PDoA functions.