NKK Switches JW Series Rocker Switches
High Inrush 10 & 16 Amp Rockers
The JWL family of DC-rated power rocker switches by NKK Switches has several distinctive and unique features. All versions are constructed for dust resistance with an interior seal of polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) between the actuator and contact area. Prominent external insulating barriers increase the insulation resistance and dielectric strength.
The switch housing and case are made of polyamide, a heat resistant resin meeting UL 94V-0 standards. Terminals are molded in and epoxy-sealed to lock out flux, dust and other contaminants. They are specially designed to break light contact welds.
Design engineers can configure SPST, SPDT, DPST or DPDT circuits. All single-throw models can be ordered with the international inscriptions for ON-OFF. These can be specified in vertical or horizontal orientation to accommodate placement in the panel.
JWL-series rockers have UL, CSA and VDE approvals, with a flammability rating of UL94V-0.
- 10-16A Power Level; Snap-in Mount, High Inrush TV Rated, UL, CSA, cULus, VDE
- Industry's first molded rocker with TV rating.
- Designed to handle large in-rush current: JWM models certified for TV-5 rating and JWL models for TV-8 rating.
- Special 5A @ 72V DC rating for JWL models for use in worldwide telecommunication applications for distribution.
- Prominent external insulating barriers increase insulation resistance and dielectric strength.