STMicroelectronics Discovery Kit with STM32H7B3LI MCU
For demonstration and development of STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32H7B3LIH6QU MCU
STMicroelectronics STM32H7B3I-DK Discovery Kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32H7B3LIH6QU microcontroller, set apart by its internal memory for graphics.
With a full range of hardware features available, the STM32H7B3I-DK is used as a reference design for user application development before porting to the final product, thus simplifying and enhancing the graphic application development process.
The full range of hardware features available on the STM32H7B3I-DK helps users evaluate almost all peripherals (such as USB OTG_HS, microSD, USART, FDCAN, audio DAC stereo with audio jack input and output, camera, SDRAM, Octo-SPI Flash memory and RGB interface LCD with capacitive touch panel). ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectors provide easy connection to extension shields or daughterboards for specific applications.
STLINK-V3E is integrated into the board, as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB Virtual COM port bridge.
The STMicroelectronics STM32H7B3I-DK board comes with the STM32CubeH7 MCU Package, which provides an STM32 comprehensive software HAL library as well as various software examples.
STM32H7B3I-DK Discovery Kit Features
- STM32H7B3LIH6QU Arm®-based microcontroller featuring 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 1.4 Mbyte of RAM in BGA225 package
- 4.3" (480x272 pixels) TFT color LCD module including a capacitive touch panel with RGB interface
- Wi‑Fi® module compliant with 802.11 b/g/n
- USB OTG HS
- Audio codec
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI NOR Flash memory
- 128-Mbit SDRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- User and Reset push-buttons
- Fanout daughterboard
- 1x FDCAN
- Board connectors:
- Camera (8 bit)
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- Audio jack for external speakers
- microSD™ card
- TAG-Connect 10-pin footprint
- Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- STMod+ expansion connector
- Audio daughterboard expansion connector
- External I2C expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB OTG HS connector, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
TouchGFX Software for STM32 MCUs
TouchGFX is an advanced free-of-charge graphic software framework optimized for STM32 microcontrollers. Taking advantage of STM32 graphic features and architecture, TouchGFX accelerates the HMI-of-things revolution through the creation of stunning, smartphone-like graphic user interfaces.