u-blox MAYA-W1 Series Dual-Band Wi-Fi 4/Bluetooth 5 Modules
Small, flexible, dual-band and full-featured
The u-blox MAYA-W1 series are host-based Wi-Fi 4 and Bluetooth 5 multiradio modules designed for a wide range of industrial applications, such as industrial automation and smart manufacturing, EV charging infrastructures, professional appliances, tracking and telematics, point-of-sale and ticketing machines, building automation, and healthcare. The modules are designed and built to meet the high reliability and quality requirements of such applications.
MAYA-W1 modules support the Wi-Fi 4 (802.11a/b/g/n) standard and deliver up to 150 Mbit/s data throughput. With dual-band 2.4 / 5 GHz and 40 MHz channel-width, the modules can work as a station with different types of access points, such as a simple access point, in P2P communication, or a combination of these. MAYA-W1 supports both Bluetooth classic and the full feature set of Bluetooth Low Energy 5. At 10.4 x 14.3 mm, MAYA-W1 are among the most compact Wi-Fi dual-band SMD modules available in the market. All u-blox modules undergo extensive qualification tests to ensure reliability over their life-time, and each module is fully tested before leaving the assembly line.
MAYA-W1 is based on the multiradio chip IW416 from NXP.
- Software support for both Linux as well as RTOS is pre integrated in NXP line of MCUs
- Variants with antenna pins, U.FL connectors and embedded PCB antenna
- Wi-Fi 4, dual-band, single stream, data rate up to 150 Mbit/s
- 20 and 40 MHz Wi-Fi channels
- Wi-Fi 802.11d/e/h/i/k/r/u/v/w
- Dual-mode Bluetooth version 5, supporting all features
- Temperature range -40 °C to +85 °C
- Security: WPA3, WPA2, TKIP/WPA, WEP (64/128 bit), WAPI, AES
- Supports up to 8 stations in AP-mode
- Supports up to 16 Bluetooth Low Energy connections