The Touch Encoder is a fusion of the functionality of conventional touch displays, keypads and rotary switches that can support multiple languages or end product configurations. Whether it's robotics, automation, or other user interface applications, anyone can design a custom experience with limitless options.
- Replaces many traditional user input devices (such as switches, keypads, pushbuttons, displays, etc.) with a simple, easy to use device
- Optimal front panel footprint
- Supported gestures: Tap + Swipe + Turn
- High resolution display: 330 PPI (320 X 300)
- Quick user interface development
- Intuitive tablet based development platform
- Library of configurable standard widgets
- Stores hundreds of screens (32MB memory)
- Incorporates pictures: PNG, JPEG, etc.
- Field upgradable application and firmware
- Robust: sealed to IP67, high impact strength, chemical resistant
- 1,000,000 encoder cycles
- USB 2.0 or CAN J1939 communications with host device