The CIPOS™ Tiny family of three-phase inverter modules is Infineon’s newest generation of IPMs ideal for advanced appliance motor drives. This includes applications such as washing machines, air conditioners, refrigerators, and industrial drives ranging from 6 A to 20 A current requirements. In addition, system mechanical design flexibility is also considered by offering both CIPOS™ Tiny SIP and DIP form factors.
By utilizing Infineon’s latest generation low VCE(on) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT technology, optimized for best trade-off between conduction and switching losses, and a level-shifting high voltage high speed driver, CIPOS™ Tiny is able to achieve max efficiency and ruggedness in a fully-isolated thermally-enhanced package.
- 3-phase IGBT configuration including gate driver
- Current rating from 6A to 20 A, power rating up to 1.5 kW
- Integrated bootstrap functionality
- Fully isolated thermally enhanced package.
- Low VCE(on) TRENCHSTOP™ IGBT technology
- Both Single / Dual-in-line transfer molded package available
- Under-voltage lockout for all channels
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Isolation 2000 VRMS min and CTI > 600
- UL certified package and NTC thermistor
- Single platform possible from 6 A to 20 A
- Compact package, allowing for reduced PCB space
- SIP package option allows for alternative heatsink mounting
- DIP Package Available with Multiple Lead-length Options for Design Flexibility