Future Electronics API Solutions
Be part of our digital community
Get all the real-time data you need
What is an API?
An API (Application Programming Interface) is a set of programming code, composed of functions and procedures, that allow data transmission between one software product and another. Whether or not you are familiar with the term API, you most likely have used it - and probably more than once. Today's digital world is reliant on the use of API to connect businesses and consumers (referred to as B2C), but also between businesses (known as B2B).
- Buying a pair of shoes on an E-Commerce transactional website
- Booking travel online
- Reserving a table at a restaurant using a website or an application
How Does Future Electronics API Work?
Using our APIs, we provide you first-class access to our available inventory and pricing in all three regions.
- You are looking for information on parts, such as pricing, inventory or availability.
- The API tool searches for your parts.
- The API tool searches all the databases of suppliers or distributors “linked” to your API tool.
- Live results are returned to your API tool in the same format within minutes.
The Benefits of Future Electronics APIs
→ Efficiency: Spend less time on administrative tasks and experience efficient and automated processes
→ Visibility: Get quick and real-time visibility to pricing, full product availability and other product data such as current lead time, returned to you within minutes
→ Consistency: Receive the same information and product attributes across all applications
Setting up your Future Electronics API Technology is simple
- Fill out this form to request your API key. We'll take it from there!
- Your dedicated Future Electronics Sales Representative will reach out to you and detail the next steps.
- Once your API key has been provided by us, share it with your developers for implementation. Please provide as much detail as possible to ensure the correct results are returned by the API.
- After your API development and implementation are complete, launch your application. If you run into any front-facing data issues, feel free to contact us.
Spend less time on supply chain management and more time getting your next big product to market faster.
To help you get started, your dedicated Future Electronics Sales Representative is ready to help. Not sure who that is?
Future Electronics API
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an API?
Why should I use APIs?
What should I use APIs for?
What is the difference between EDI and API and should I have both?
Who can benefit from Future Electronics APIs?
How do I request an API with Future Electronics?
Do APIs cost money?
Who can I contact for help and technical support?