Stock : 0
Sur commande : 0
Stock d'usine :Stock d'usine : 0
Délai d'usine : N/A
Fonctionnalités et applications
The MPLAB® PM3 Universal Device Programmer is easy to use and operates with a PC or as a stand-alone unit, and programs Microchip's entire line of PIC® devices as well as the latest dsPIC® DSC devices. When used standalone, data can be loaded and saved with the SD/MMC card (not included).
These Key Features Included:
- RS-232 or USB interface
- Integrated In Circuit Serial Programming™ (ICSP™) interface
- Fast programming time
- Three operating modes:
- PC Host mode for full control
- Safe mode for secure data
- Standalone mode for programming without a PC
- Complete line of interchangeable socket modules to support all Microchip devices and package options (sold separately)
- SQTPsm serialization for programming unique serial numbers while in PC Host mode.
- An alternate DOS command line interface is available for batch control
- Supports PROMATE® II socket modules via adapter (sold separately)
- Large easy-to-read display
- Field upgradable firmware allows quick new device support
- Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia Card (MMC)
- Buzzer notification for noisy environments
To Know More About MPLAB® PM3 CLICK HERE.