Product Variant Information section
Product Specification Section
Features and Applications
The LM293DT is a 36 V supply voltage and 250 nA bias current low power dual voltage comparator, available in surface mount SOIC-8 package.
This device consist of two independent low voltage comparator designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltage.
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: +2 V to +36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at +5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
- Available in DIP8, SO-8, TSSOP8, MiniSO-8, and DFN8 2 x 2 mm packages