On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Output Voltage Fixed||1.2V/37V|
Features and Applications
The LM217D2T-TR is a 1.2 V output voltage and 1.5 A output current adjustable voltage regulator, available in surface mount D2PAK-3 package.
This device are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220, TO-220FP, TO-3 and D²PAK packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. It is designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range.
The nominal output voltage is selected by means of only a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- 0.1 % line and load regulation
- Floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown and SOA control