Manufacturer Part #
TC621 Series 18 V Dual Trip Point Temperature Sensor - PDIP-8
Data Sheet - TC620/621 Data Sheet Data Sheet Document RevisionDescription of Change: 1) Removed the -55°C to 125°C temperature range reference on page 1. 2) Removed the M version temperature range from page 3 (-55 to 125°C). 3) Added the Temperature Characteristics table. 4) Added Section 5.0 "Packaging Information". 5) Added the Product Identification System section.NOTE: Please be advised that this is a change to the document only the product has not been changed.
|Supply Voltage:||4.5V to 18V|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Operating Temp Range (°F):||-40°F to +185°F|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features and Applications
The TC621CEPA is a part of TC621 Series Temperature Sensor. It can sustain a standard temperature ranging from -40 to +85°C, it comes in 8 pin PDIP package.
The TC621 is programmable logic output temperature detectors designed for use in thermal management applications. It features an connection to an external NTC thermistor for remote sensing applications.
- User Programmable Hysteresis and Temperature Set Point
- Easily Programs with 2 External Resistors
- Wide Temperature Detection Range:
- -40°C to +85°C
- Onboard Temperature Sensing Applications (TC620X)
- External NTC Thermistor for Remote Sensing Applications (TC621X)
- Available in 8-Pin PDIP and SOIC Packages
- Power Supply Over Temperature Detection
- Consumer Equipment
- Temperature Regulators
- CPU Thermal Protection