Manufacturer Part #
8 Channel High Side Driver Reference Board with VN808CM
|Application Type:||Power Management|
Features & Applications
ST Microelectronics offers a complete tool line, tailored to the STEVAL-IFP001V1 8 Channel High Side Driver Reference Board with VN808CM.
VN808CM completes the series of Octal High Side Drivers for the factory automation market. It is intended for driving any kind of load with one side connected to ground. It can be driven by using a 3.3V logic supply. Active current limitation, combined with thermal shutdown and automatic restart, protects the device against overload. With primary application requirements being safety and reliability, this demonstration board is compliant with international electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) specifications as well as other requirements. It has been tested at different typical ambient temperatures. The reference design is suitable for use in programmable logic controllers to produce the related digital outputs according to IEC standards.
- Compatible with existing ST tools (CANIC10, ARMIC30 …,etc)
- 8 output channels + 1 feedback channel(diagnostic - status)
- CMOS compatible signals allow direct connection to a microcontroller
- Outputs and diagnostic status indicated by LEDs
- EMC immunity proof 4kV level EFT(IEC 61000-4-4), 2kV voltage surge (IEC 61000-4-5)