Manufacturer Part #
Cable for ICSP on the PM3
|Application Type:||Interfacing Solutions|
Features & Applications
With more than 300,000 development tools installed worldwide, Microchip is well known for the seamless integration of their tools with the intuitive MPLAB® Integrated Development Environment (IDE), for the breadth of products that cover all stages of the product development cycle, and for the highest level of support and service. Microchip’s development tools provide faster time to market and lower total system cost for engineers, clearly offering a competitive advantage to using Microchip silicon solutions.
- Full-speed, real-time emulation.
- Low-voltage emulation: 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Trace memory: 32K x 128-bit
- Break/trigger on internal registers.
- Program address software breakpoints.
- Complex break/trigger on logic: program address and data; internal register address and data; access type; and eight external inputs.
- One external input and output logic analyzer trigger.
- Multi-level trigger (4 levels).
- Pass and delay counters.
- Programmable clock: 32 kHz to 40 MHz.
- Logic probes.
- Parallel (printer) port communications.
- Code coverage profiling.