On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 0
Factory Lead Time: N/A
|Application Type||Evaluation Platform|
Features and Applications
The STM32VLDISCOVERY is a low-cost and quick way to discover the STM32 value line. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
The STM32 value line Discovery includes an STM32F100 value line microcontroller in a 64-pin LQFP and an incircuit ST-Link debugger / programmer to debug Discovery applications and other target board applications. A large number of free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on www.st.com/stm32-discovery to support quick evaluation and development using the LEDs, button and extension header for connection to other boards or devices.
- STM32F100RB microcontroller, 128 KB Flash, 8 KB RAM in 64-pin LQFP
- On-board ST-Link with selection mode switch to use the kit as a stand-alone ST-Link (with SWD connector)
- Designed to be powered by USB or an external supply of 5 V or 3.3 V
- Can supply target application with 5 V and 3 V
- Two user LEDs (green and blue)
- One user push button
- Extension header for all QFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board or easy probing