Manufacturer Part #
Discovery Kit for the STM8AF and STM8AL Automotive Series
Features & Applications
The STM8A-DISCOVERY is a STM8AF and STM8AL discovery kit demos LIN and a segment LCD using the STM8AL3L68.
The STM8A-DISCOVERY helps user discover the STM8AF and STM8AL automotive microcontroller family features and develop your applications through two dedicated application boards that can be connected together via a LIN network.
The STM8AF board can perform both CAN and LIN communications with the MCU powered at 5 V and is ready to be connected into a network with its integrated transceiver.
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 included for debugging and programming
- Board power supply: through 5 V USB bus
- Internal dual ST662A step-up converter building the 12 Vdc when powered by USB port
- External application power supply VBAT (up to 14 Vdc)
- 16 MHz HSE XTAL crystal oscillator
- L99PM62GXP power management IC with LIN and high speed CAN with SPI control interface and high-side drivers
- Two push buttons (USER1 and USER2)
- Extension header for L99PM62GXP including relays, high-side outputs and wake-up capabilities