Manufacturer Part #
FR01 Series Top Actuated 16 Position Through Hole Rotary DIP Switch
|Mfr. Name:||NKK Switches|
|No of Positions:||16|
|Mounting Method:||Through Hole|
Features & Applications
The FR01AR16PB-S is Compact dimensions and low profile allow high density mounting and close stacking of PC boards. Highly visible legends and choice of screwdriver, shaft or dial actuators with arrow position indication provide trouble-free code setting. Knob actuator also available.
Real or complement code setting identified by color-keyed actuator. Detent mechanism gives crisp, positive action for accurate switch setting.
- Electrical Capacity (Resistive Load):
- Switching Rating: 100 mA @ 5 V DC
- Nonswitching Rating: 100 mA @ 50 V DC
- Standards & Certifications:
- Flammability Standards: UL94 V-0 rated actuator, housing and base
- UL Recognition or CSA Certification: The FR01 Series rotaries have not been tested for UL recognition or CSA certification. These switches are designed for use in a low-voltage, low-current circuit. When used as intended, the results do not produce hazardous energy