Features and Applications
The 5413969-2 is a part of BNC family of RF connector with bayonet locking coupling and it provides highly reliable, quick connect/disconnect coaxial connections. Exclusive single and O crimp terminations allow positive insulation grip and require no soldering, providing terminations at a very low overall applied cost.
Available in both 50 and 75 ohm versions, these connectors feature numerous styles including cable plugs and jacks, adapters and printed circuit board connectors. In addition to a variety of crimp type terminations, connectors are furnished in field replaceable and twist-on styles. These connectors accept a wide range of coaxial cables and are intermateable with industry standard connectors designed to MIL-C- 39012 specifications.
- Product Type = Connector - RF
- Gender = Jack
- PCB Mounting Orientation = Vertical
- Connector Impedance (Ω) = 50
- Body Plating = Tin
- Polarized = No
- Center Contact Material = Phosphor Bronze
- Center Contact Plating = Gold
- Connector Style = Jack
- RoHS/ELV Compliance = RoHS compliant, ELV compliant