On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 7,900
Factory Lead Time: 5-10 Days
|Wire Gauge||AWG 18-14|
Features and Applications
The Ring Tongue Series is a Straight 18-14 AWG Open Barrel Non-Insulated Terminal is ideal for applications where extreme vibration and tension on the wire are not present.
These terminals and splices fulfill the need for an economical and electrically superior termination through the use of high grade materials, long plating experience and a proven crimp.
One of the most desirable features of this terminal and splice is the "F" Crimp. This proven crimp configuration rolls the open seam barrel into the conductor presenting a large surface to the inside of the terminal barrel assuring optimum electrical performance.
- Terminal Shape = Ring Tongue
- Receptacle Style = Straight
- Barrel Type = Open Barrel
- Wire/Cable Type = Regular Wire
- Insulation = No
- Insulation Support = Insulation Support
- Insulation Diameter (mm [in]) = 2.67-3.68 [.105-.145]
- Stud Diameter (mm [in]) = 4.17 [0.164]
- Stud Size = 8 [M4]
- Shape = RING-005
- Heavy Duty = No
- Material = Steel
- Finish = Tin