Manufacturer Part #
FH12 Series 40 Position 0.5 mm Pitch SMT Right Angle Flip Lock FFC/FPC
|Mfr. Name:||Hirose Electric|
Product Specification Section
Item cannot ship to certain countries. See List
Item cannot ship to following countries:
|Flat Flex Type:||FFC, FPC|
|No of Positions:||40|
|Height - Max:||2mm|
|Style/Orientation:||Right Angle Socket/Receptacle|
|Locking Feature:||Flip Lock|
|FFC, FCB Thickness:||0.3 mm|
|Contact Material:||Phosphor Bronze|
|Operating Temp Range:||-40°C to +85°C|
Features & Applications
The FH12A-40S-0.5SH(55) is a part of FH12 Series 40 pin single row top entry SMT horizontal mounting type FFC/FPC connector. It has an operating temperature range of -40 °C to 85 °C.
- Only slight force is required to lock the flip-lock (one-touch rotating system) zero insertion force (ZIF) structure.
- The locking mechanism clicks, thus making it possible to confirm flexible printed circuit (FPC) and flexible flat cable (FFC) connections.
- One-touch zero insertion force (ZIF) structure reduces working space, thus making mounting possible in the center of the PCB.
- Upper, lower, and vertical contact types are available.
- 1 mm pitch type as well as 0.5mm pitch type are available.
- Audio/video equipment and other devices utilizing SD I/O cards
View the complete FH12 series of FFC/FPC Connectors