$0.405 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
|Memory Organization||64 x 16|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.5V to 5.5V|
|Write Cycle Time-Max (tWC)||6ms|
Features and Applications
The 93C46B-I/ST is a 1 Kbit microwire compatible serial EEPROM; available in SOIC-8 package.
This device provides dedicated 16-bit communication with advanced CMOS technology and makes device ideal for low power, nonvolatile memory application.
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- 64 x 16-bit Organization ‘B’ Devices (no ORG)
- Self-Timed Erase/Write Cycles (including Auto-Erase)
- Automatic Erase All (ERAL) Before Write All (WRAL)
- Power-On/Off Data Protection Circuitry
- Industry Standard 3-Wire Serial I/O
- Device Status Signal (Ready/Busy)
- Sequential Read Function
- 1,000,000 Erase/Write Cycles
- Data Retention > 200 Years
- Pb-free and RoHS Compliant