Manufacturer Part #
ICM7211 Series 3 - 6 V 4 Digit 7 Segment LCD Display Driver - PDIP-40
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
99 per Tube
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|Supply Voltage:||3V to 6V|
|Logic Input Voltage-Max:||1V|
|Multiplexed Display Capability:||No|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ICM7211AMIPLZ is a four-digit seven-segment CMOS LCD display decoder-driver, available in 40 pin PDIP package.
This device is configured to drive conventional LCD displays by providing a complete RC oscillator, divider chain, backplane driver, and 28 segment outputs.
- Four Digit Non-Multiplexed 7 Segment LCD Display Outputs with Backplane Driver
- Complete Onboard RC Oscillator to Generate Backplane Frequency
- Backplane Input/Output Allows Simple Synchronization of Slave-Devices to a Master
- Provides Data and Digit Address Latches Controlled by Chip Select Inputs to Provide a Direct High Speed Processor Interface
- Decodes Binary to Code B (0-9, Dash, E, H, L, P, Blank)
- Pb-Free Plus Anneal Available (RoHS Compliant)
99 per Tube