Manufacturer Part #
ZXGD3001E6TA Single Channel 9 A High Side MosFet Driver - SOT-23-6
|Mfr. Name:||Diodes Incorporated|
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3000 per Reel
*Update to Future PCN 40708*REV01: 1) Clarified part marking diagrams for SM-8 devices, and SOT26 device (P/N DRDC3105E6-7 only)2) Adding two affected part numbers: ZHCS2000TA and ZLLS2000TA (both in SOT-26 package)In order to improve product traceability, Diodes will add date code information to the part marking of part numbers. Affected products are manufactured in SM-8, SOT-26 or SOT-223 packages at Diodes’ internal Assembly & Test sites. There is no change to fit or function of the affected products.
Addition of Date Code Information to Part MarkingIn order to improve product traceability, Diodes will add date code information to the part marking of below listed part numbers.Affected products are manufactured in SM-8, SOT-26 or SOT-223 packages at Diodes’ internal Assembly & Test sites.There is no change to fit or function of the affected products.
|Package Style:||SOT-23-6 (SOT-26)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ZXGD3001E6TA is a high-speed non-inverting single MOSFET gate driver, capable of driving up to 9 A.
Its operating supply voltage ranges up to 12 V , device ensures rapid switching of the power MOSFET to minimize power losses and distortion in high current fast switching applications.
- 12 V operating voltage range9 Amps peak output current
- Fast switching emitter-follower configuration
- 3ns propagation delay time
- 11ns rise/fall time, 1000pF load
- Low input current requirement
- 4.2 A(source)/2.2A(sink) output current from 10 mA input
- SOT23-6 package
- Separate source and sink outputs for independent control of rise and fall time
- Optimized pin-out to ease board layout and minimize trace inductance
- No Latch Up
- No shoot through
- Near - Zero quiescent and output leakage current
- Power MOSFET and IGBT Gate Driving:
- Synchronous switch-mode power supplies
- Secondary side synchronous rectification
- Plasma Display Panel power modules
- 1, 2 and 3-phase motor control circuits
- Audio switching amplifier power output stages
3000 per Reel