Manufacturer Part #
ISL61852 Series 2.5 to 5 V Dual USB Port Power Supply Controller - DFN-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
100 per Tube
This advisory is to inform you that Intersil has updated the minimum line quantity (MLQ) for the parts listed in this notice. These changes will affect all orders placed on the books on or after 3/1/2015 but will not affect any orders currently on the books or placed on the books prior to that date.
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The ISL6185ACRZ is a USB power controller provides fully independent overcurrent (OC) fault protection for two or more USB ports.
This consists of sixteen individual functional product variants and three package options. It is operation rated for a nominal +2.5 to +5 V range and is specified over the full commercial and industrial temperature ranges.
- 2.5 V to 5 V Operating Range
- 71 mΩ Integrated Power P-channel MOSFET Switches
- Continuous Current Options for 0.6 A, 1.1 A, 1.5 A and 1.8 A
- Thermally Insensitive 12ms of Current Limiting Prior to Turn-Off
- Output Discharges with Reverse Current Blocking When Disabled
- Latch-off or Auto Restart Options
- 1 µA Off-State Supply Current
- Enable Polarity Options
- Industry-standard Pin for Pin SOIC, and Smaller DFN Packages Available
- UL Recognized, File Number: E333469
- USB 1, 2, 3 Port Power Management
- Low Power (18 W) Electronic Circuit Limiting and Breaker
100 per Tube