Manufacturer Part #
MIC8115 Series 3.08V 1100ms Surface Mount Microprocessor Reset Circuit SOT-143-4
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
3000 per Reel
|No of Outputs:||Single|
|Package Style:||SOT-143 (TO-253-4)|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC8115TUY TR is a MIC8115 Series of 3.08V 1100 ms Surface Mount Microprocessor Reset Circuit and it is available in SOT143-4 package .
The MIC8115 is an inexpensive microprocessor supervisory circuit that monitors power supplies in microprocessor based systems.
The function of this device is to assert a reset if the power supply drops below a designated reset threshold level or MR is forced low.
The MIC8115 has an active low /RESET output. The reset output is guaranteed to remain asserted for a minimum of 1100ms after VCC has risen above the designated reset threshold level. The MIC8115 comes in a 4-pin SOT-143 package.
Product Features :
- Precision voltage monitor for 3.3V power supplies
- Specifically tailored to the AMD Elan SC500 Series
- RESET remains valid with VCC as low as 1V
- 5μA typical supply current
- 1100ms minimum reset pulse width
- Manual reset input
- Available in 4-Pin SOT-143 Package
- Portable equipment
- Intelligent instruments
- Critical microprocessor power monitoring
- Embedded controllers
3000 per Reel