Manufacturer Part #
74HC Series 2 to 6 V Surface Mount Analog Multiplexer / Demultiplexer - TSSOP-16
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
2500 per Reel
onsemi MC74HC4051ADTR2G - Product Specification
onsemi MC74HC4051ADTR2G - Technical Attributes
|No of Functions / Channels:||1|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2V to 6V|
|No of Inputs:||8|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
$Features & Applications
The MC74HC4051A utilize silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve fast propagation delays, low ON resistances, and low OFF leakage currents. These analog multiplexers/demultiplexers control analog voltages that may vary across the complete power supply range (from VCC to VEE ).
The HC4051A, HC4052A and HC4053A are identical in pinout to the metal-gate MC14051AB, MC14052AB and MC14053AB. The Channel-Select inputs determine which one of the Analog Inputs/Outputs is to be connected, by means of an analog switch, to the Common Output/Input. When the Enable pin is HIGH, all analog switches are turned off.
The Channel-Select and Enable inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
These devices have been designed so that the ON resistance (Ron ) is more linear over input voltage than Ron of metal-gate CMOS analog switches.For a multiplexer/demultiplexer with injection current protection.
- Fast Switching and Propagation Speeds
- Low Crosstalk Between Switches
- Diode Protection on All Inputs/Outputs
- Analog Power Supply Range (VCC - VEE ) = 2.0 to 12.0 V
- Digital (Control) Power Supply Range (VCC - GND) = 2.0 to 6.0 V
- Improved Linearity and Lower ON Resistance Than Metal-Gate Counterparts
- Low Noise
- In Compliance With the Requirements of JEDEC Standard No. 7A
- Chip Complexity: HC4051A - 184 FETs or 46 Equivalent Gates
- HC4052A - 168 FETs or 42 Equivalent Gates
- HC4053A - 156 FETs or 39 Equivalent Gates
- Pb-Free Packages are Available
2500 per Reel