Manufacturer Part #
SST25VF Series 512 Kbit 64 K x 8 3 V Surface Mount SPI Serial Flash - SOIC-8
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
100 per Tube
Revision History:April 17, 2014: Issued initial notification.December 18, 2018: Issued cancellation notification for the proposed qualification of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.Description of Change:This qualification was originally performed to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the leadframe of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.Reason for Change:Microchip has decided not to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.
|Memory Organization:||64 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST25VF512-20-4C-SAE is a part of SST25VF series SPI Serial Flash. It has an standard industria operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in SOIC-8 package.
SST25VF512 SPI serial flash memory is manufactured with SST's proprietary, high-performance CMOS SuperFlash technology. The split-gate cell design and thick-oxide tunneling injector attain better reliability and manufacturability compared with alternate approaches.
- Serial Interface Architecture – SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read Current: 7 mA (typical) – Standby Current: 8 μA (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase Time: 70 ms (typical) – Sector- or Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical) – Byte-Program Time: 14 μs (typical)
- Auto Address Increment (AAI) Programming – Decrease total chip programming time over Byte-Program operations
- Packages Available – 8-lead SOIC (4.9mm x 6mm) – 8-contact WSON
- All non-Pb (lead-free) devices are RoHS compliant
100 per Tube