Manufacturer Part #
LPC21xx Series 16 kB Flash 4 kB RAM 70 MHz 16/32-Bit Microcontroller - LQFP-48
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
250 per Tray
|Program Memory Type:||Flash|
|Flash Size (Bytes):||16kB|
|No of I/O Lines:||32|
|InterfaceType / Connectivity:||I2C/SPI/SSP/UART|
|Number Of Timers:||4|
|Supply Voltage:||1.65V to 1.95V|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The LPC2101/02/03 microcontrollers are based on a 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S CPU with real-time emulation that combines the microcontroller with 8 kB, 16 kB or 32 kB of embedded high-speed flash memory. A 128-bit wide memory interface and a unique accelerator architecture enable 32-bit code execution at the maximum clock rate. For critical performance in interrupt service routines and DSP algorithms, this increases performance up to 30 % over Thumb mode. For critical code size applications, the alternative 16-bit Thumb mode reduces code by more than 30 % with minimal performance penalty.
Enhanced features are available in parts LPC2101/02/03 labelled Revision A and higher :
- Deep power-down mode with option to retain SRAM memory and/or RTC.
- Three levels of flash Code Read Protection (CRP) implemented.
Key features :
- 16-bit/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in tiny LQFP48 and HVQFN48 packages.
- 2 kB/4 kB/8 kB of on-chip static RAM and 8 kB/16 kB/32 kB of on-chip flash program memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 70 MHz operation.
- ISP/IAP via on-chip bootloader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 100 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE-RT offers real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software.
- The 10-bit ADC provides eight analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 ms per channel and dedicated result registers to minimize interrupt overhead.
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters with combined seven capture and seven compare channels.
- Two 16-bit timers/external event counters with combined three capture and seven compare channels.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and dedicated 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I2C-buses (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored interrupt controller with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to thirty-two, 5 V tolerant fast general purpose I/O pins.
- Up to 13 edge or level sensitive external interrupt pins available.
- 70 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with a possible input frequency of 10 MHz to 25 MHz and a settling time of 100 ms.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal in the range from 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle mode, Power-down mode with RTC active, and Power-down mode.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down and Deep power-down (Revision A and higher) mode via external interrupt or RTC.
250 per Tray