$2.07 USD Each
$7.00 reeling fee is amortized over the number of components for each reel. Mini-Reels are a custom product and are non-cancelable and non-returnable.
Features and Applications
The SP3481 and the SP3485 are a family of +3.3V low power half-duplex transceivers that meet the specifications of the RS-485 and RS-422 serial protocols. These devices are pin-to-pin compatible with the Exar SP481, SP483, and SP485 devices as well as popular industry standards.
The SP3481 and the SP3485 feature Exar's BiCMOS process, allowing low power operation without sacrificing performance. The SP3481 and SP3485 meet the electrical specifications of RS-485 and RS-422 serial protocols up to 10Mbps under load.
The SP3481 is equipped with a low power Shutdown mode.
- RS-485 and RS-422 Transceivers
- Operates from a single +3.3V supply
- Interoperable with +5.0V logic
- Driver/Receiver Enable
- -7V to +12V Common-Mode Input Voltage Range
- Allows up to 32 transceivers on the serial bus
- Compatibility with the industry standard 75176 pin-out
- Driver Output Short-Circuit Protection
In telecommunications, RS485 is an electrical specification of a two-wire, half-duplex, multipoint serial communications channel. Since it uses a differential balanced line over twisted pair (like RS-422), it can span relatively large distances (up to 4,000 feet (1,200 m)).
SP3485 Series 8 Lead NSOIC 3.3 V Low Power Half Duplex RS-485 Transceiver