On Order: 0
Factory Stock:Factory Stock: 11,328
Factory Lead Time: 4 Weeks
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +85°C|
|Supply Voltage-Nom||4.2V to 5.7V|
Features and Applications
The MC100EL57 is a fully differential 4:1 multiplexer. By leaving the SEL1 line open (pulled LOW via the input pulldown resistors) the device can also be used as a differential 2:1 multiplexer with SEL0 input selecting between D0 and D1. The SEL1 is the most significant select line. The binary number applied to the select inputs will select the same numbered data input (i.e., 00 selects D0).
Multiple VBB outputs are provided for single-ended or AC coupled interfaces. The VBB pin, an internally generated voltage supply, is available to this device only. For single-ended input conditions, the unused differential input is connected to VBB as a switching reference voltage. VBB may also rebias AC coupled inputs. When used, decouple VBB and VCC via a 0.01 F capacitor and limit current sourcing or sinking to 0.5 mA. When not used, VBB should be left open. The 100 Series contains temperature compensation.
- Useful as Either 4:1 or 2:1 Multiplexer
- VBB Output for Single-Ended Operation
- PECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 4.2 V to 5.7 V with VEE = 0 V
- NECL Mode Operating Range: VCC = 0 V with VEE = −4.2 V to −5.7 V
- Internal Input Pulldown Resistors on All Inputs
- Q Outputs Will Default LOW with Inputs Open or at VEE
- Pb−Free Packages are Available