Manufacturer Part #
MIC2299 Series 1 A 10 V 2 MHz Surface Mount High Brightness LED Driver - MLF-12
|Standard Pkg:|| |
Product Variant Information section
5000 per Reel
|Supply Voltage:||2.5V to 10V|
|Output Current per Channel:||1A|
|Mounting Method:||Surface Mount|
Features & Applications
The MIC2299-15YML TR is a high power boost-switching regulator that is optimized for constant-current control. The MIC2299 is capable of driving up to 2 series 1 A white LED for photoflash and other applications. The feedback voltage is only 200 mV, minimizing power dissipation in constant-current control applications, and hence extends battery life.
The MIC2299 has a brightness pin that allows for a programmable torch mode as well as full flash with a single pin when driving high current LEDs. The MIC2299 implements a constant frequency 2 MHz PWM control scheme to make the smallest possible design. The MIC2299’s 2 MHz operation avoids signal interference in the AM band. The 2.5 V to 10 V input voltage range of MIC2299 allows direct operation from 1- and 2-cell Li-Ion as well as 3- to 4-cell NiCad/ NiMH/ Alkaline or lithium batteries. Maximum battery life is assured with a low 1 uA shutdown current. The MIC2299 is available in a low profile 12-pin 3 mm x 3 mm MLF ® package.
- Programmable current control.
- 200 mV ± 10% feedback voltage.
- 2.5 V to 10 V input voltage.
- Output over-voltage protection (OVP).
- Output voltage up to 30 V (max).
- Fixed 2 MHz Operation.
- Guaranteed 3.5 A switch current over-temperature.
- Solution size of just 0.25in 2 (1.6 cm 2).
- Output power range of 7 W to 12 W.
- <1% line regulation.
- 1 µA shutdown current.
- Over temperature protection.
- Externally programmable soft-start.
- Under-voltage lockout (UVLO).
- 12-pin 3 mm x 3 mm leadless MLF ® package .
- –40 °C to +125 °C junction temperature range.
- Cell phones.
- Digital cameras.
- White LED flashlights.
5000 per Reel