Manufacturer Part #
SST25VF Series 2 Mbit 256 K x 8 3 V Surface Mount SPI Serial Flash - SOIC-8
Revision History:April 17, 2014: Issued initial notification.December 18, 2018: Issued cancellation notification for the proposed qualification of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.Description of Change:This qualification was originally performed to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the leadframe of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.Reason for Change:Microchip has decided not to qualify of a changed Ag plating pattern on the lead-frame of 8L SOIC package at GTK assembly site.
|Memory Organization:||256 K x 8|
|Supply Voltage-Nom:||2.7V to 3.6V|
Features & Applications
NOTE: This SST product is migrating to the preferred Microchip (MCP) part number. All products bearing the Microchip part number are identical in form, fit and function to the products with the legacy SST prefix/logo mark.
The SST25VF020-20-4C-SAE is a part of SST25VF series SPI Serial Flash. It has an standard industria operating temperature ranging from -40°C to +85°C, it comes in SOIC-8 package.
The SST serial flash family features a four-wire, SPI-compatible interface that allows for a low pin-count package occupying less board space and ultimately lowering total system costs. SST25VF020 SPI serial flash memories are manufactured with SST proprietary, high performance CMOS SuperFlash Technology.
- Serial Interface Architecture – SPI Compatible: Mode 0 and Mode 3
- Superior Reliability – Endurance: 100,000 Cycles (typical) – Greater than 100 years Data Retention
- Low Power Consumption: – Active Read Current: 7 mA (typical) – Standby Current: 8 μA (typical)
- Flexible Erase Capability – Uniform 4 KByte sectors – Uniform 32 KByte overlay blocks
- Fast Erase and Byte-Program: – Chip-Erase Time: 70 ms (typical) – Sector- or Block-Erase Time: 18 ms (typical) – Byte-Program Time: 14 μs (typical)
- Auto Address Increment (AAI) Programming – Decrease total chip programming time over Byte-Program operations
- Packages Available – 8-lead SOIC 150 mil body width – 8-contact WSON (5mm x 6mm)
- All non-Pb (lead-free) devices are RoHS compliant